Field Service Management
Field Service Management (FSM) is a system that manages service and maintenance teams. The use of FSM can significantly reduce the costs associated with servicing facilities, and improve the quality of customer service, thanks to the operational control of SLA compliance with customers.
- Selecting the optimal MB to eliminate the accident
- Forecasting the time of elimination of the accident
- Calculation of the optimal route of traffic MB
- Centralized accounting of specializations, accessibility, employment of engineers
- Centralized accounting of keys, contracts, contacts on objects
- The possibility of analyzing the cost of maintenance of each object
- Up-to-date information on the current status of the accident
- Electronic document management
- Organizations (including staff and teams with relevant roles and statuses).
- Sites (including locations and keys that have corresponding roles and statuses.
- Equipment (placement and associated attributes).
- Integrated reporting platform
- Integration with mechanisms for mapping and building Google Maps routes.
- Integrated module for calculation of the optimal route OSRM.
- Accounting and maintenance of the outfit for the life cycle.
- Choosing the right resources for performance attire.
- Taking into account the control points of the route, staff time and work of the DG.
- List of “affected” equipment
- Automatic control of planned and actual indicators.
- Functionality change status of the attire.
- Geo-mapping of the site, waypoints.
- Mapping and accounting of labor costs of resources assigned to the outfit (personnel, diesel generators, cars).
- Display of site equipment, functional change of its status (as a cause/effect of an accident).
- Accounting and maintenance of the application for the life cycle.
- List of tasks necessary to carry out the outfit.
- The configuration of rules for calculating the dynamic parameters of orders (elimination/response time/decisions from priority, site location, customer organization, etc. attributes).
- Organization and control of processes and tasks of interactions with other information systems. At the moment: Database (uploading data on orders, loading employees) and Track Control (GPS tracker of vehicles).