Video Content Delivery Platform
The video content delivery platform is a simple client web portal that provides tools for managing and broadcasting online business (VoD, Live Video). Broadcasting multimedia streams via RTMP and HLS, which makes it possible to deliver a signal to any Internet user who has a browser with Flash support, or a device with the ability to play Http Live Stream (iDevice).
– WEB interface for management with registration and user authorization.
– JSON-based REST API with functionality similar to a graphical user panel
– User. Subaccount Management and Permission Management.
– Download video files.
– View connected clients in real-time by Geolocation and display on a map Google Maps.
– Limit connections to streams using GeoIP.
– Ability to change the user boot mode (live, Shoutcast, RTP, UDP multicast).
– Create, delete and edit live channels.
– View, edit, delete the video on-demand files.
– Statistics (traffic, views, location), hours, day, week, month, year
– Configuration of the preinstalled player.
– Multi-Language, Dashboard can be translated into several languages.
– Creation of an application in the service dex system.
– View bills.
– The toolbar is written in PHP 5. Internal data is stored in MySQL Cluster, reports and statistics are stored in the MongoDB database. For statistical rendering, HighCharts is used.
– Server plugins for collecting statistics and restrictions GeoIP.